quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Baptism

Hello. So, today at my church it's baptism. Well, later. I know at least four people getting baptized. First there's two people going into eighth grade, my friends from drama. There's also a friend from Xcom. Then there's Phoenix's friend. I saw him today, an he taped me on the head then started teasing me saying I freaked out and jumped. No I didn't. -_- I sooo didn't. This is the one I totally mortified myself by at the fuel beach party. Fun right? I think his testimony is sweet though. It's really cute. I'm gonna go to support my friends, but Phoenix and Trevor aren't. But, of course Josh the ginger  is. So, fun right? Baptisms in the pond, and I kinda wish I could go in it. It looks really nice.
Rejoice in The Lord always
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!