quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, August 4, 2013

New day for old friends

Hey! So, in church today I saw a few old friends (who I thankfully didn't get mortified by, like a week or two ago Wednesday. I'm still embarrassed....). First there was waffle head. I was sitting on the floor instead of in a pew, in the back. I'm pretty sure I looked homeless, but who cares. He just walked by and waved, but still I saw him. Then, me, Phoenix and Trenton went to get the ginger, cause he's coming over, and he was sitting there talking to Hollywood undead. So, I saw him too. Not saw as much as glared at, but that's Trenton's fault cause he pissed me off. I also saw another friend during the service, when she left. Then the dog who stole my doggies toy came back. Again. We all started petting him and stuff. He's ugly, but cute. Yeah, it's confusing.
Happy Sunday
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!