quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Super-who-lock

Hey, whazzup? Phoenix is at scjool orientation today. Just another reminder that I'll have to go back there in exactly one week. Joy. I don't wanna go back. I watched the hobbit and it has a lot of good quotes I might need to use. Same with some supernatural quotes. I also am going to start watching doctor who. I have a picture that says "dr who fandom: a bunch of normal people watching a weird show. Sherlock fandom: a bunch of weird people watching a normal show. Supernatural fandom: a bunch of weird people watching a weird show. Super-who-lock fandom: run. Quickly.". Super-who-lock is like all three shows fandom, or a fan of all three shows. I'm (so far) a super-lock, but hopefully a who will show up there soon. I find it offensive that I'm in the two fandoms where it said the people at him the show are weird. Rude. There was also a picture that said (each sentence is a new person) "when I go to school I don't kno whether to commit suicide or homicide. Don't commit sucide. Does that mean homicide is okay? The sherlockians have escaped their cages. Who's going to round them up? Not my division." The last one had a picture of that one dude. Only sherlockians will get it.......
Okay I can see why we're considered weird.
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!