quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, August 26, 2013

Yesterday

Whazzup? So yesterday after church me and Phoenix were playing Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time on the nintendo 64. Those controllers are really hard to use. I blame them for my like five deaths. Even though it was a pretty fun and easy-ish game. Then I went to a surprise birthday party for my youth pastors nephew who I met at Xcom. He turned 17. It was really fun and I knew a few people there. I also had my first snow cone ever. Those things are good. It was really fun and stuff. Then a bunch of football players from West (the rival school to my school). I mean, I know they're the rival school, but the guys from their school were not too bad, so I'm slightly happy that I have a few classes over there. And might get to see some of the hot football players. And the guy whos birthday was yesterday. Anyways, at the party we played sardines at the end and wafflehead hid. A bunch of people started going over to look for him but then like they all stopped. And it looks shady going into people who aren't there's yards alone. Creepy and shady and weird. So I rejoined the group and said that I didn't want to go there alone cause there might be some creepy stalker who I accidentally kill. Then this guy looks at me weird and said "you'd kill him?". Like it was surprising. Then I said Yeah, case like my brother kinda sorta taught me to fight. And he kinda spars with cage fighters.... I forgot to mention the person who taught Phoenix is a cage fighter and that Trenton who fought in a cage a few times taught me too. Then he said "All you dark, adorable people are all the same." Like, dark I get. But adorable? Really? And all the same? Anyways, then after a little while I made a comment about some creepy car being haunted by a ghost seeking vengence. He said a comment about dark and adorable people being all the same. I protested. I am so not adorable! He then said fine I'm not adorable. He said all Dark and pretty and cute. At least I still have dark, but pretty and cute? He has the wrong girl. I do like the dark part though.
Dark and adorable and pretty and cute
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!