quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Princess diaries

Hey! So I had a sleepover last night that was...... Interesting. But more of a really pushing it PG or PG-13 type of thing, you know the average teenage girl sleepover. And if you're a guy you really don't wanna know. You don't. At all. And today I went to dog-o-rama with doggie and Mel. We got candy too. It was awesome. Then I came home, made brownie an burned myself. Anyways, last night we watched Princess Diaries. I used to love that movie. Jessie had never seen it before!!! It's a good movie, but Mel was telling us about the second one. Apparently the grandma and mom get married and the princess like ends up with that one dude. Okay, so I get the grandma an the princess. I like who they end up with. What bugs me is the mom getting married. Really?! We all decided that we couldn't be princesses. I think I could be, I would just hate the dresses or skirts and beautification, and my ruling might be a bit... Well odd.
Yeah, don't make me a princess
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!