quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, August 30, 2013

Seriously

Four days till school. Dang it. This should seriously suck. On the bright side I get to take Japanese. I've been wanting to learn for a long time. I still have to wear a skirt on the fort day of school DX......... Other than that it's ye regular school classes with the same people. I'm a new, bigger pointlessly doubled schools. Yeah, two schools. We have to walk between them for classes. A big long walk way through tw scotching heat or the freezing cold. Both of which may happen. In one week. It's happened. Jessie and July have a day off of school today and I really hope that they can hangout today. :) So that's basically all my big developments today, but I feel like I owe it to a few best friends to mention that 1D3D came out. Please call the hospital if they fangirl to death.
Seriously, that'll just be an awkward funeral. My speech would be "told you so".
And I don't want to sound rude
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!