quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Indianan jones

Yo. Yesterday I watched Indiana jones 2, the temple of doom for the first time ever. It was really messed up..... Occult messed up. I kinda wish that the slut died, but hey, can't get everything you want. I really liked shorty. He was awesome. It was kinda messed up, but cool. I'm not a big fan of all the occultic stuff, but whatever. My mom doesn't wanna buy it to own because of all that occultic stuff. I mean, it was kinda overdone. I of course love the first and third which have Christian stuff. Of course I have seen it in forever, since when I wasn't allowed to see the face melting part. But is would be pretty awesome. I like in the third one (right?) where Indiana has to have the like three tests to get to the thingy. And then the bad dude dranks from the wrong cup and ages in like five seconds. Quick and totally not painless. Like in pirate of the carribean on stranger tides when black beard dies. It's pretty cool. And the fourth one is pretty cool too. And indianas son is not too bad either. ;p I really wish that I could go on some awesome adventure like that.
Cindiana Jones
Actually I'm Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!