quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, August 19, 2013

Movie Monday pirate style #4

Hey! So, yesterday when I went to baptism to see a few of my friends. Most of the stories were boring but a few were really cute. Like, seriously sweet. Anyways, it's movie Monday. Today's focus will be on one of my favorite movies, pirates of the Caribbean 4. I like it bough it misses a certain hottie played by Orlando bloom. But he's substituted with another hottie, who I like better cause he's a Christian. Like me. And though it never explains what happened to him there are many theories (which I hope are cleared up in the fifth one). Since he was dragged down by a mermaid most people think he's drowned and eaten (or the other way around). I have a friend who told me that, but now she denies she ever said that. Anyways, I think he lived, cause she kissed him before he went under. And in the begining scrum said that a kiss from a mermaid could make you breath underwater. So the missionary could breath, but what happened to him after that? Then Jack Sparrows girlfriend found the doll. That's going to be really important. I wonder what the fifth one will be about because they're running out of legends. About the sea that is.
Pirate
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!