quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

beautification

Yo. Today is a sad day. I got beautified. Total makeover. Like, total. And I have to wear it for the first day of school. I think I should get to choose my own outfit, cause it's first impressions and the first impression of me is a girly girl prep type thing. I mean honestly! Lemme explain it from the begining.
Okay, not the entire begining. Just the begining of today. I started out make-upless bed head in pink panther PJ's. I then changed into a nice shirt (that's like frilly and crap ack!), and jeans with a homemade hole in the knee. I put on a legend of zelda hat and I was perfect! I was perfectly girly, that shirt was like frilly or something! Then Jessie and Mel came over and it all went downhill. They first beautified my outfit. I appariently own a red plaid skirt (I own a skirt?! Who knew?!). I have to wear that and leggings for the outfit bottoms. For the top it's a plain black shirt, quarter sleeves, button up. I have to wear that over a tank top. I also get to wear my red flats, with little black pluses. That's my outfit.
Thankfully my hair will be different for the first day of school, and NO MAKEUP. Nada, none. Get away you evil monsters!!! Anyways, my hair is pulled back and bobby pinned, and the stuff teft down is like I think Jessie tried to make is wavy... I can't wait to get it out. Not that I'm insulting it, it's cute, it's just not me, so not my style. I think I'm going through hat withdrawl. For the first day of school, instead of this Mel's gonna braid it. Should be... Okay, not going to lie, terrible. I mean, my hair likes being down and free. Like Merida's.
Makeup is next. Ew ew ew ew gross I hate makeup!!! It's like called smokey eye or something. I also am wearing maskara. It's like goopy and hard and ick I hate it.  Eye liner to, which felt more like liquid or water or something. Then there's blush. I think I look like rudoff the red nosed teenager. Thankfully I'm wearing no lipstick. I don't have to wear makeup for the first day of school, yay! ^^ :-) :-D ^^ :-) :-D So, if you see anyone fitting my descrpition on the first day of school, tell her you're sorry she's forced to wear a nice shirt, skirt and have her hair done.
It seriously sucks
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!