quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, August 9, 2013

Da-na-na-na-na na-na-na-na-na-na Agent R

Hey! Hows all your summer been my peeps! Yeah, I think I've had a bit too much sugar, but my best friend Jessie was in Chicago and she got back today. Yay. But, before I get into all that, let me tell you about my sense yesterdays fangirlness. Well, before I went to the bermuda triangle I went to the Orthodontist. They welded my mouth shutt with rubber bands then told me I had to keep them in for the next until it moved my jaw. Just break it, cause I can't talk, eat or breath with those things on. Fun right? Then I saw a totally awesome amazing movie and then I had a sleepover with Mel. I slept over at her house and Phoenix slept over at Josh's, so the only kid at my house was Trenton who doesn't even... well he technically lives here, but he isn't like... He isn't related or part of the family by blood, but he was the only kid at home. Weird right? Well, he was getting driven to get his check cashed and I was trying to see who was in the car. I think it was the dude I totally mortified myself with a few weeks ago Wednesday. I don't think he saw me being a stalker, but still, I wanna know who it was. I think it was that guy though... and then today, I was a spy yet again. So this one dude came up and was knocking on the door. I went to see who it was, and I didn't know him. I hid behind the couch and saw him get into his car, but I did not see him pull away. It freaked me out! I just ran to the basement when I thought it was safe. Still don't know who scary dude numbero dose was. (Number 2, in spanish). And now Jessies over, yay. :-)
Private investigation spy
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!