quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, August 12, 2013

Evil

Hey, whazzup? I watched Batman: The Dark Knight for the first time ever like... well half yesterday and half today. It was really good. Although, the joker is seriously wacked out on life, he is so the best villian ever! Well, he's one of my two favorite villians which I might have to upgrade to three. Or four. Raven, no, only two. Or three. Or four... Okay so The Joker (Batman) and Doc Oc (Spiderman). The Joker could kick Doc Oc's butt, (well, Doc Oc does have four extra limbs), but I still like Doc Oc. I might have to add on The Red Skull (Captain America) and The Lizard (Spiderman). I like em all! I also like Two Face (Batman), but he's not my favorite. More like second. They're all pretty good villians. Psycho and a bit unpredictably predictable. I really like the guy from jail on the boat that threw the detonator out the window. The Joker said that when push came to shove all us civilized people would eat each other. He was wrong for once in his miserable little life. I think the criminals are more civilized than the regular people were in that part. So maybe the Joker was right. They showed their true colors in what they though was their last moments. I think they were honorable. I also think they should've blamed the crimes on joker.
What would my villian name be?
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!