quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Art Prize Past

Hey. Whazzup my peeps?! I have a cold. It sucks and I hate it and seriously? It's the last week of summer, why karma why?!?! Betcha Karma's getting back at me for what I'm gonna do during the school year ;-p. Anyways, so that's annoying. But good news! My mom knows how to sign up for art prize, which is a hhhhhhuuuuuuuggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeee thing here in Michigan. Seriously, we guess the winners in school, everyone goes to it or talks about it. So, if my mom can enter me that'd be awesome. Calling all friends to help me, and anyone for ideas. Just remember I can be friends with almost anyone, but not almost anyone can be friends with me. If you can be, you're free to help. If not, you're free to help. We probably need ideas. And if you go to art prize, look four our peice! And maybe vote for it if you like it ;-). Anyways, let me explain art prize. There are a bunch of people from all over who create sculptures or pictures or paintings or pencil things and stuff like that. Like last year, this person hung like a gizzillion buttons from the ceiling and they all together formed a gold dragon out of the buttons. Or someone drew a pencil thing that seriously looked like a picture. And it covered up a whole wall in this one huge room. And there was this one stained glass of Adam and Eve in Eden. It was awesome. My personal favorite of all the years I've been there has been a giant penny. Made up of other pennys. Like, shiny ones then dull ones and stuff that made the giant one look exactly like the regular sized ones. It was awesome. There was also one of those things where you put your hand in and makes your hand print on the other side. There was a giant one, that fit whole people in.
I hope I can submit some art
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!