quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, August 16, 2013

Homecoming XP

Appariently this year I'm forced to go to home coming with my friends. Evil! I said I'm not going to dance but Mel said I had too if a guy asked me. GUYS PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO DANCE!!! I will hate you forever. Or tell you I don't know how to dance, cause I don't, so, sorry to disappoint. Although I highly doubt any guy's gonna ask me to dance. GUYS DON'T RUIN THIS FOR ME!!! You'll totally ruin my psychic-ness. Not cool if you do. NOT COOL. And if you just want to mess with me that's even stupider. I can embarass myself on my own, thank you very much. If you're hot and ask me to dance I'll assume you think I can't do it good enough on my own and that you need to help me. And I'll be offended. It won't be very good. And if you're my friend that'll just be awkward, and if you aren't I probably won't want to. Great way to avoid dancing, right? I can't dance. And by can't dance, I don't mean I'm a bad dancer. I psysically can't. Like, my mind can't make my body move like that... Okay, there's no way to describe it, but there's a difference between can't, won't and bad. I am in the can't category. So, really, seriously, don't ask. I will hate you forever. And ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever,
Oh, and I forgot a few thousand evers
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!