quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, August 23, 2013

Star wars

Okay, so I watched the family guy episode of Star Wars. I love Star Wars, but there is some stuff that doesn't fit........ Like the family guy episode says a long long one ago but somehow in the distant future. I mean, seriously I it was I'm the pat how does all that stuff work? Maybe it was before Noah and the flood (from the bible and Christianity). Or like it says in the actual movie some where far far away. But then how are like actual humans there. Like from earth. What did we magically transport there? Or did they come from so far far away to get us? I mean, really? And does it bug anyone else in all the galaxies that there are no female human Jedi's? Everyone else is like "no there are girl Jedi's" yeah, but none of them are HUMAN!!!! Like, really bro? Reeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyyy? Then there's like the whole love.... Would it be a triangle cause solo and Luke are sorta friends.... Anyways, there's all that drama then lea turns out to be his sister! She kissed him! EWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icky!  It's just super duper weird! I used to love Lego Star Wars too, which basically goes along the same exact thing but the ship levels are just hard and stuff. I think I have a wii version. I'll have to play it today. I used to have such a crush on Luke skywalker, but if you watch it he is ssssooooooo not cute. Anikin is thought. Well, before he gets like three limbs cut off and burns in lava...... But before that he's really cute.
Jedi
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!