quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, August 15, 2013

IISuperwomanII WTF hair removal?

Hey, so I got my eye brows waxed today and this describes everything almost perfect. Sorry for any swearing or sexual stuff or downright rudeness. It's not me, it's you...tube. Okay, so I just have a few things to add. First off after they waxed my eyebrows they put this stuff on to stop the burning. It makes my face feel like a mint! It doesn't burn, but it cools too well. Then there's the shaving. Somehow, even if you go over the same spot like five hundred times there's going to be some little spot that you missed. No problem cause it grows back five seconds later.
So true!
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!