quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Orientation

Hey. Whazzup? Did I warn you all that school orientation was today? The suckiest thing ever. I found all my big kid high school classes. Because being a freshman means I'm such a grown up. Fun right? I saw one of Phoenix's friends when walking in (aka-awkward). And I saw a lot of people I knew. From school (unexpected!). It sucked. I don't know whether or not I'm sad or happy that I didn't see my school crush. I hate his slimy little guts yet I like him. Why brain why?!?!?! I have a few advanced classes, civics and stuff like that, orchestra and I get to take Japanese in the media center. Yay!!! This part I'm actually happy about. It's probably going to be the one class I like. I also have first lunch (DX) and I don't know who else is in it. I don't get my iPad until the first day of school. Well, that's everything.
Yeah, it sucks
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!