quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Half blood super heroes

Hey! So today I went to conselling (DX ugh), then to the library. At the library I got oceans 13. And Handcock. And Dragon wars. I hope they're good. I also got a book called something like "The Priests Graveyard". It sounds good. It's by a christian author who writes scary books. We own some books by him, one of which is called "House In The Woods" and shadow something. I think it'll be good cause hes a christian author (so, you know it doesn't insult christians or mix up religions and stuff), but it's also a scary book. I like scary. It should be fun. I also went to samsclub and got a new outfit (yay), and went to this other store and got two avengers notebooks and a superman folder. If anyone is like "Ohmiggosh, a avengers notebook what are you, five?" I'm going to count my fingers (like a person who can't count), and then say "Nope I'm fourteen" and hold up the fingers like when you show it. Yeah, I'm that kinda person. Anyways, THE PERCY JACKSON AND THE SEA OF MONSTERS COMES OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D I'm ssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Ddddddddddddduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr excited. As you can tell. It's going to be awesome! Probably a lot different, but cool and awesome and perfect and amazing and yay! Sorry, I won't see it until thursday, but I'll post about its awesomeness.
Super hero
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!