quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Don't ask

Yo peeps, whazzup? So, sorry for the short post yesterday and sounding like a freak for my intro, but that's why you love me, right? Yesterday, I had to babysit. It was even more interesting than last time, when I learned that you shouldn't watch transformers with a little kid. IM STILL DISTIRBED AND MORTIFIED!!! Not as mortified as the beach party with Phoenix's friend but no Phoenix, but anyways. So her brother was over and they got into a fight. Fun right? Then she had to tell her dad. So my mom asked for my side of the story. To make it even better, my brother and all his friends never discovered the glorious invention called a shirt. Then I had a few precious hours to pack for a church sleepover. It was fun. We painted nails, and watched enchanted and tangled upstairs and stupid chick flicks downstairs. Then me and my friend played basketball and talked about dr.who and Star Wars and other nerdy things hipster "nerds" think aren't nerdy. Cause obviously hipsters are nerds, you know, not reading books or geeking out over super heroes and Star Wars and the hunger games and princesses and dr. Who and Percy Jackson an being nerds, not fan girls. Sorry, I've just been pissed about that lately. Plus the fact that I'm tired, and stayed up til like three and slept in til like nine. Plus the fact that I'm going to be pissed for the next five to seven days.... Just don't ask. I'm very weird too. Don't make me write when I'm tired, it ends up pervy and weird and funny. So, Percy Jackson comes out in four days! I'm reading the third book, cause I finished the second one and am trying to re-read them all before the fourth book in the heroes of Olympus comes out. It's called House Of Hades. I can't wait! Plus it should have more percabeth and Leo and Nico, all of which I'm in low with! Well, I'm in love with the guy Half of percabeth cause I'm not a lesbian, but Annabeth would be like either my best friend or is me in half blood form. So, I have recently fallen in love with Supernatural. And Dean Winchester. But mostly he show, not only Dean. But a whole lot if Dean. Anyways, one of the episodes is named "in my time of dying", which is one of my favorite songs, a well as the first song I heard by Three Days Grace, one of my two favorite bands eeeeevvvvvvveeeeeeerrrrrrr!!!!!!!! I'm ssssooooo happy about that. An I get dibs on Dean. I CALL HIM!!!! And Paul Zimmer, but he's my real life celebrity crush, and Dean's my supernatural crush. Okay, so now that you might or might not know what I'm talking about,  it's time to say goodbye.
Just don't try to figure me out
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!