quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Exams and teenage troubles

Hey. Guess what today is? The day before exams. Ugh. Some Shakespeare or whatever kind of play line about how something something and stay there or stay here and something and let me die. Specific. Anyways, so Phoenix has a basketball game today, he had one yesterday, Mimi and papa are here. So, a lot is going on. Mostly exams and games and family, but for me that's still a lot. Yesterday in fifth hour I was doing Japanese and guess who came in? My crush. And guess which computer was the only one open? The one right next to me. Aka-awkward. Okay, not awkward, pretty epic, but that's just cause I'm boy crazy and stuff. I don't get why people don't want their crushes in their class or next to them or to talk to them or to notice them. I mean, those are the things I live for, other than my Besties, anime, video games, books, action movies and superheroes. So, those are 1/8 of the things I live for! Anyways, we went to the basketball game yesterday and there was Trenton, my brothers friend Casey and my parents and Mimi and papa, my brothers friend Cassidy, and me when my brothers other friend the ginger showed up with two new people. Who I didn't know and while they had met my brother, they didn't know him. But Phoenix had a personal fan club. Who-hoo. One of the kids the ginger brought was kinda cute with a really cool eye shape. The other one was yet another ginger, which was kinda awkward when I was calling the ginger "ginger" with his ginger friend right there. He was kinda cute too. Ugh, boy crazy! Anyways, exams. A fellow blogger wrote tips for surviving exams, which I think is brilliant beyond a doubt. I'm not going to copy, but my posts are going to be rants and for the next three days because all my brain energy is being wasted by the evil exams. Here's the link: http://seanajvixen.blogspot.com/2014/01/how-not-to-die-exam-edition.html
Brainy gone insane-y
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

3 comments:

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!