quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Saving mr banks

So, I watched saving mr. Banks yesterday. I didn't like it. It's about creating the movie Mary Poppins. A movie about making a movie. I didn't like any of the characters, I don't remember seeing Mary Poppins, so that didn't interest me. Most of all, it was the fact that it was based on a true story. I don't like those types of movies. There aren't any dragons, magic, superpowers or happy endings. I know, it's reality, there aren't any happy endings, or not many, but it's nice to see in movies. Everything's normal and happy and perfect. No loose ends, no sadness, not feeling like you forgot to read the last chapter. In real life, there is no last chapter. You're always going to feel unfinished. Cause it's always going to be. There is no real ending. Anyways, that's how I feel about saving mr banks. It wasn't that funny in my opinion, but everyone else thought it was. Including the couple sitting right in front of me, making out. Like every five minutes. I wanted to put my feet up inbetween them just so they'd stop. They should have a car or a home theatre, nobody wants to watch you guys make out instead of the movie! So, get a room. Seriously, why pay ten bucks to go make out?
Not mr banks
Super chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!