quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, January 6, 2014

Snowday of the future

Today, is a snow day. The school actually called this snow day yesterday, which the last time they did that was the great blizzard of  '08, as in 2008, where it snowed a whole no inches, no centemeters, no snow, no rain, nothing. zip, zilch, zero. Not that I'm complaining about a snowday. Since they called it yesterday, I spent half of last night reading and caught up on Naruto. Then almost screamed and started the agonizing wait for the next episode. Of course, thanks to nerds like me, I knew who was behind the mask. Of course, that didn't make me want to yell any less, and the agonizing wait for the next episode is still well, agonizing. I'm almost done with third grave to the left and House of Hades and oh. my. gosh. Seriously, Darynida, Rick, why?!?! I mean, I can check out the next Grave book, but I have to wait til October for Blood of Olympus. And three days for Naruto. I mean, I'm a pretty patient person, but this is just getting cruel. In other news, yesterday I almost died. We were in the car yesterday and it slid into a pole. No crash or anything, the pole just hit the tire and bent the rim, but it scared me. And my brothers friend saying "we're all going to die" really didn't help. In other news, my still living set of grandparents.... Depressing.... Anyways, non-depressing is that they're coming in a little less than a week. Saturday. Five days. From New Mexico, then in May we're going to New Mexico for my cousins wedding. Wow. If I thought last year was busy... Anyways, my procrastination of going back to school can't last forever. Tomorrow I'm going to have to go back... Oh gosh. Please no. !!!!!!!!!!Yad wons yad wons yad wons
Please read backwards if confused. Just the last sentence. Unless you control snow days, then you can be confused.
Busy half-blood grimm reaper
super-chu
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!