quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

It's a pirates life for me

After nutting out over conspiracies, I decided to watch the ultimate movie to go along, not including national treasure (because as far as conspiracies go, national treasure is the pay load!), pirates of the Caribbean. The fourt one, my favorite. Nobody else likes it as much, which I don't get, but whatever. I like how she used to be a nun, and there's the missionary, the Spanish Catholics, so while they have some facts wrong, it still has a Christian feel, much more than the other ones. I'm still wondering what happened to the missionary. A mermaids kiss gives you the ability to breath underwater and she kissed him, she where did they go. Into the light together. I wonder if it will get resolved in the fifth one. That's right, the fifth pirates of the Caribbean. According to imdb it's named dead men tell no tales. I cannot wait until it comes out. There's a youtube thingy of it, where there's a wedding, to Jack sparrow, look it up if you want. It's funny. I wonder where they got it, or if it really is part of pirates five. I love the ending scenes especially between Jack and Angelica, and the one with the fleet. With the goat, the trumpet and the man who can go like this.
I know a man with a goat
I can go like this
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven


I really am a sucker for inverted pyramids

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!