quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Ship wars

So, inspired by a post I saw a few weeks ago, I'm dedicating this post to my ships/otp's. If you don't know what that is, it's the people, from books, shows, movies whatever that you put together, like in a couple. And now, for the ships. (I'm only doing my top 10. I ship way more, but we don't have time for that)....
1) percabeth which is comprised of percy and Annabeth from the percy Jackson and heroes of Olympus, who I have literally loved together since book 1 of pj.
2) Katniss and Peeta from the hunger games. Yeah, I like her with Peeta, because I do not like how every single time the best friend is madly in love with the best friend. Which is annoying, cause can't a guy be friends with a girl without them dating? If I dated all the guys I'm friends with, I'd have dated at least 15+ So, more than 15, and that's just what I can think of at the moment. Anyways, before I go on a whole rant about that, reason number two is she does love him. At the end of the book it said something about holding his hand and dreading the moment she'd have to let it go. The next book, she says Peeta had to live over her, and then freaks out in the end when he didn't come with her. When the capital got him. I mean, deny it all you want, but I don't do that about guys I don't like, sorry.
3)  Luna and Neville from Harry potter. They're both a bit odd and quirky and totally love able. They're cute.
4) black widow and hawk eye aka Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton from the avengers. Black widow went and pleaded with Loki for him. It was an act, but I still find it cute, and in my opinion they have really cute moments. Well, not cute, more like awesome and ship able.
5) Link and Zelda from legend of Zelda. Chosen hero and the princess he saves, time and time again? He goes thought so much just to save her... And hyrule.
6) Jack Frost and Merida from rise of the guardians and brave. I ship them together because jacks winter and ice and cool and wants people to notice him and wants to know who he is, and Merida is summer and fire and hot and wants to be invisible and wants to change who she is. They're opposites, which in my opinion is a very good match
7) temari and shikamaru from naruto. I ship them because temari is a feminist and tough and shikamaru is manly and thinks he has to protect girls and he's smart. I mean, temari is too, but they're both not the stereo type for their genders and a bit opposite and she saved him but he saved her and, just wow. I love them.
8) Brennan and booth from bones. They bring out the best in each other and just like... I dunno. I like em. They have lots of cute moments
9) Medusa and stein from soul eater. They're similar psychopaths. But steins good and fights evil and insanity. Medusa is evil, but has a fascination with stein and feeds his insanity. It's weird, but cute.
10) ash and misty from Pokemon. Misty actually had feeling for him in the Japanese version of the anime. Plus they're both super serious trainers and travel together and stuff.
I have like fifty others, (of course, some are a bit confusing cause I love them and one person, but they deserve someone else and ugh! Why?!?!), but I don't have that much time, so.... Whatever.
I don't care
I ship it ;p
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!