quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, January 2, 2014

The dark knight rises

I watched the dark knight rises for the first time last night. Or knight, haha. Anyways, I love batman! And although bane is a great villian, joker was the best. But, let's get past that. Here are my thoughts on the movie; seriously?! Why did batman quit for eight years? I mean, I get that he was blamed for everything two face aka Harvey dent did, but why? Why couldn't they have blamed it on the joker? He's been killing people the whole time! Seriously. Ugh. But that was the last movie. This movie, I'm just wondering why no one noticed that Bruce Wayne and batman disappeared from the world on the same night? Nope. But robin, he can tell Bruce is batman from a look on his face. Really? How does that even make sense? Maybe it looked like Bruce was torn up about the death of his ex and his best friend, but dude, still. Reeeeaaaaaalllllllyyyyyy? Eight years? And then he's a dick to Alfred and ugh! Why would they get the guy who runs the insane asylum to run the town? And couldn't you just refuse to cross the I've if exiled. Be all like hey, screw you, I'm waiting till summer. Except the town would've blown up by then.... Oh. I honestly, agree with all the HISHE. I also didn't like the ending. I mean, you're a dick to Alfred and all that you do is smile at him in the cafe sitting with a girl and didn't he just die? Why didn't anyone notice that batman and Bruce died on the sand night either? Both disappear and die around the sane time? And I liked cat woman, she was kinda cool. I'm not trying to insult the whole movie, I loved it, but it was a bit.... Flawed. Why let out all the criminals? And seriously, how did his hallucination tell him vital facts? No matter how smart you are, you cannot piece that together, I mean, it barely fits! His love could be anybody and vice versa! And anyways, the medical work, was bull crap, as my mom pointed out. Would not work. At all.
Superhero
Wait, super-chu, duh
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!