quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Akinator

I was using a website called akinator (akinator.com) and IT IS PURE EVIL FILLED WITH EEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! Seriously, it has guessed everyone. It's annoying. It has guessed Erza (fairy tail), link (legend of Zelda), Naruto (Naruto), Mma Romatswe (number one ladies detective agency), soul (soul eater), Jensen (losers), Annabeth chase (percy Jackson), son goku (dragon ball z) and iisuperwomanii (youtube) it's sooooo annoying. You try it! It'll get your characters (well mostly). Happy Sunday!
Although, in retrospect, my people aren't that creative...
Non-creative
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven




Inverted pyramid!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!