quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, February 10, 2014

v-day

Hey. Wow, I'm just sitting here after school completely free (Yeah, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free!), typing on the laptop. I mean, seriously, I usually have a busy day or procrastinate or use the iPad. I totally feel good. "Like an old suit I never have an occasion to wear" (TFS). It's just comfy and nice and great. School, as always was boring. I gave you a quick version of camp, so it didn't have a lot of details, but at the same time, it wasn't super exciting. It felt more like a day than a weekend, but it was really fun. And I loved it, but at the same time, two-three days straight, of people. Then school. Thankfully it's only a four day week, having a four day weekend starting on valentines day. The maze runner comes out on valentines day (In Jessie's words "FINALLY!!! Something nonromantic" in which I couldn't agree more). My mom will take me Saturday.  Well, hopefully.  I, personally, do not think it has come soon enough. I just realized the irony in a non-romantic movie coming out on valentines day. I can use a four day break and a valentines day filled with non-romantic movies (but involving hot guys), chocolate, ramen and anime. Perfect valentines day. Not to mention me in my pj's all day. And it being snowy and comfy. Can't wait. Now I just have to survive the week.
Waiting for V-day
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!