quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, February 27, 2014

How does it feel when tears freeze when you cry? (ETF)

You know how yesterday I was talking about how unnaturally cold it is for how late in the month/season it is? Well guess what happened today. Śñøw dåÿ. Because like the blood in my veins, in Michigan it's twenty below (not good enough for the truth in cliche by escape the fate reference). I'm kinda glad. I get to have a nice cozy day devoid of school work. I'm very happy. I'm thinking of watching the losers later. That sounds fun. Oh, and my colds getting better. Yay. It's still there. Not yay. Plus I have a slight burn on my hand from woodshop yesterday (my glove got caught) and the burn would not be fun with like below zero degree weather to run through. Well, I hope you all have a good day. If you don't, I'm not gonna give you that crap about it being your attitude and blah blah, but if it's a bad day, it can't be any worse so go talk to the hottest guy (or girl if you're a guy) in the room. Can't get any worse if they reject ya and it's already a sucky day. Not helping? Well.... That's why there's youtube, y'all have fun.
Home
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!