quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Serious post

Hey! Church was.... Interesting. *WARNING: serious post, some material may not be suited for children. Or teenagers. Or adults. Not for the week of heart* In my high school service we met in the chapel with middle schoolers and parents. Then the guy proceeded to talk about some serious bad stuff (boyfriends, girlfriends, cutting, family time) and some seriously awkward bad stuff. Like how some girls turn to sex because they don't feel like they're good enough. I'm so glad I'm not one of those people. I mean, if I feel like I'm not good enough I start playing a video game. Some girls have sex with everyone in the world, I save em. Who's really winning here? Anyways, seriously, it's sad. Like, sob story sad. I mean, why in the world would girls feel like the only way they're pretty is if a guy wants to purple them? The only way to get rid of pain is to cut themselves? I know lots of people who did it. And, in all honesty, some of the, are really close friends. Some are guys, some are girls. Some listen to metal, some listen to pop. I mean, as annoying as it is all the stereotypes about people who listen to metal, pop has it's own stereotypes. In all my time listening to metal, rock and screamo, not once have I felt a need to kick puppies or steal candy from children. I haven't worshipped satan or tried to speak with the dead. I'm just a (mostly) normal girl, and most of the music I listen to isn't all "kill kill kill, kill them all dead" and if you play my music back words it doesn't say "praise satan, praise satan". Annoying as that stereotype is, what annoys me more is when bands and shows feed that stereotype. I was trying to find a song, clicked the wrong thing and got a song that's lyrics were mostly (not even lying) 
"ANNIHILATION BY THE HANDS OF GOD
MUTILATE ME
ANNIHILATION BY THE HANDS OF GOD
UNFORGIVING
ANNIHILATION BY THE HANDS OF GOD
CHRIST ILL WILLING
ANNIHILATION BY THE HANDS OF GOD
HEAVEN HATES YOU

WHEN IT'S TIME, I WON'T LOOK BACK
HEAVEN'S GATE'S UNDER ATTACK

SATAN
SATAN
SATAN
SATAN" 
to whoever wrote that song, you, yes you, deserve to get killed by Sam and Dean. Seriously, I have met demons who I like better than whoever wrote that song. But, people who listen to pop music are girly, shallow, populars. Stereotypically. I never thought of that. Course, your stereotypes are fueled by Hollywood fever my dear pop-listener. But that's another post. Anyways, I think the world is basically insane. Getting screwed over, seriously surprised the world hasn't turned into fallout yet. Anyways, DO NOT WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO UNLESS YOU CAN STAND IT. ITS VIOLENT AND SWEARS!!!


Metal freak
Non-devil worshipper
Raven DeWitt

4 comments:

  1. Interesting post Rae... Why were you talking about that in church??
    And that video looks scary sooo I'm not gonna watch it, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not scary. At all. It's sad and violent and true. And don't you talk about that stuff in church? Abstinence and drugs and cutting and self worth?

      Delete
    2. No we don't... Haha. Sometimes in Youth Group, but not in Sunday school

      Delete
    3. What's the difference? Between youth group and Sunday school?

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!