quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Romantic action

Hey. I just had a ortho appointment. Last time until braces off! Yay! And retainer days. That should be fun. Phoenix's game is tonight. Which should be good. So.... That's new. I have to sing a song in Japanese (fun fun!). My moms reading alligent (however you spell it), the third in the divergent series. She warned me there's purple. I hate it when they do that. She asked why they would do that in a teen book. The answer: cause it's for teens. Of course, it still annoys me. It's like, I can see in romance novels, but I mean, who's reading an action book and thinking "dang, inbetween killing zombies I wish she had a love interest!"
Romantic at heart
-ish
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

6 comments:

  1. It's hard to find a clean book in the teen section. And that's funny, if a person thinks romance in the brain during an action adventure in a book, her brain must be reading a whole different novel. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! No more braces for you! When do you get them off?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, about six weeks, during spring break I think....

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!