quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Oopsie

Hey! Yesterday, I hung out with my brother and Cassie. My brothers hair was getting long, so my mom let Cassie cut Phoenix's hair. His expression was priceless! Plus it was a pretty quality haircut. I mean, it was great.  Priceless. I mean, he's apparently in love with his hair. It's kinda pathetic. But I love my brother. In science I was sitting on a lab table and knocked over a stool when getting off. Right next to my crush. Very embarrassing. Mortifying. Funny. Made pens in youth. And targets. For a potato gun. Yay! Cause what's better than shooting high powered potatoes at rickety targets made out of wood and hot glue. Plus hot glue comes in gun form. Which, you probably shouldn't trust me with. There was also a camera crew there. Which, is another thing that you probably shouldn't trust me with. I don't like cameras. But I do like acting. Anyways, that lead to wrestling and shouting and more embarrassment. I'm going to go hide in a corner out of shame.
Embarrassed
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!