quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February

Hey bloggy people. So, my Japanese class is sixth hour. I am (mostly) finished for this week. So here I am. Listening to crash by paramore in the abandon library. When I was in fifth hour, there were two guys taking German, a teacher, a girl and her tutor, and people coming down to print out papers, or work on computers. Now, it's empty. Even before the hour. I used to come in right after lunch and there were people finishing eating, working on the computer, y'know, all that good stuff. It's February, which means soon my nails will be pink and red and white, I'll be busting out the chocolates and watching my version of romance (captain America, iron man, Thor. Undeniable romance, I mean, they all get the girl. Except for the captain. He had her, then took a long nap......). It also means that the backgrounds on my iPod and iPad are cute-sy couples. On my iPad, the lock screen is young minato and kurena, Naruto's parents. It says "I didn't want to lose you". Really cute love story. The home screen is two random people, but it says something about how "I wanna be the girl staying by your side". On my iPod, the home screen is grown up minato and kurena, ans the lock screen is link from legend if Zelda holding an incomplete heart container saying "you're the last piece". It makes sense if you've played the game. You collect heart pieces and when you get enough it gives you a extra heart container and replenishes your lives. In other news, I think I found the manga section in the library. So, I'm going to go check it out. Wish me luck. I may never be back from the perilous journey. Ooh, hobbit! The second one could work for valentines day...... Even if it wasn't in the book..... -.-" anyways!
Happy February.
Month of love.
Uuuuuggggh
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven




Inverted pyramid!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!