quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Everything wrong with the hunger games (it's a lot)

Happy snow day! And if you don't have a snow day...... I'm almost sorry for you. But I have a snow day. So... Sorry. I really am. Buuuuutttttttttttt I have a snow day. So, I should be more sorry, and I guess I am, but I'm glad I'm not you. #sorrynotsorry #didIreallyjustuseahashtag #haveIevermentionedhowannpyinghashtagsare I have to make banana bread today. Plus I have tutoring. So.......  Everything wrong with! Sorry got all swearing and purple.
Busy bee
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt
Now it's a regular pyramid! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!