quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, February 24, 2014

Bleh

Hey. Happy Monday. Not only is the temperature steadily falling (that's right, falling, going down, colder), but we have a full week of school, the first one in forever I also got sick. Like, yesterday, or this morning or something. My nose has been running aaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day and my throat hurts. Plus everywhere else hurts. Plus Akinator.com is being just as evil as ever. So... What's new with you? Hopefully not feeling like blah. Cause I do. And it's miserable. I know, you all soooo wanted to hear me complaining about how sick I feel. Sowwy. We don't have cough drops either. We do have tea though. Bleh. Well, sorry for my little sick rant. Hope all of you are doing well.
Sick
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!