quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Love languages

I'm still sick, still learning about bullcrap called evolution in biology, still not wanting to have a full week of school. On the bright side, I didn't have tutoring today, now, that may be sad and give my Japanese a bit more hard work (although I'm trying hard already), but my mom still picked me up. Because if there's anything worse than being sick at school, it's being sick on the bus. My mom then went to pick up my brother and company. She then brought me to mcdonalds cause I have a sore throat. Then Jessie came over and painted my nails in different colored pokeballs. Green (emerald), red (pokeball red), green (turquoise, not emerald), hot pink and silver. So, that's good. And then I saw a post on a blog, about the five love languages. My mom has a book on them (and one on personality types, I'm something or other random). My love languages (1 being the most important, 5 the least) are...
1) gifts. I feel so loved when given a gift, no matter the gift. Well, the gift does matter. Shoes? Hat? Fandom/geek stuff (books, videogames, anime/manga stuff, superhero stuff ect.)? I'll love ya forever and treasure the gift. But if you get me something that's just... Not my kinda thing. You know, not me. Like giving a football player who hates school a book, or giving someone who hates sports a soccer ball. It's a "do you even know me?" Type thing. Anyways, you get it, moving on.
2) quality time. I feel good with quality time. Like, just talking and chilling and you actually care enough to spend time with me? Aw, love you too.
3) words of affirmation. Like with the gifts, it has to be something that's me. Telling me I'm good at video games or drawing. Complimenting my clothes (I pick them out, and they are very me) or nails (best friend does them, I pick what goes on them. Usually.). Not telling that kid who hates sports he's really great at baseball or that guy who hates school that he's really smart. That's like telling me I'm pretty. Thanks, (if your a guy double thanks and a phone number, haha) but like, who cares.
4) acts of service. Doing something nice for me. Aw, you actually care that much?
5) physical touch. I mean, thanks, but for me it's usually awkward. Unless you're a really hot guy. And then it still is, but it's also kinda cute. If anyone else, I just feel weird. I mean, I know it's some peoples love languages, and I respect (and tolerate it), but I don't know, it feels so... I dunno. Weird?
Loving
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA #5! I'm laughing so hard! I hope you feel better though and I hope we can hang out soon because I have something huge to tell you :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, okay. And July, let's gave it, 5 is just so me,

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!