quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Too cold for ice fishing

In Japanese class (which I'm in right now, I just finished for the week) we are talking about the weather. And oh, what weather it is. Now, I know, a post on weather is -5000 on a scale of exciting-ness (rated 1-10). But seriously, it's February. Coldest month of the year. And guess what? It is freezing. Jack Frost abandon ship because he was too cold here. Too bad for him, the lake froze over. The cold is even bothering Elsa over here. Now, I love the cold, but it's about a month from spring break. With six feet of snow pilled around my house. And more coming. And a cold. What kind of spring is this? They already have shamrock shakes at McDonalds, but they actually feel warm compared to the snow outside. I'm not complaining, just stating. And may I just say, I love it. While it may not be the funnest to walk half through (believe me, it's not), it's simply amazing. Of course, in Japanese class, while doing weather, everywhere else is sunny, rainy or cloudy. What is my city?
Snowy!
Cold
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

And speaking of Japanese γ˜γ‚ƒ、 また

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!