quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, February 28, 2014

Fun questions game

Had a delayed start today. Whoo. Well, Whoo if you take away the wh and put a b. I hate delayed started. On the bright side, chem club! :D. Also July's on a robotics club mission. Wish her luck! Found these on my friends Hilda's blog: http://hildald.blogspot.com/2014/02/fun-friday-questions.html   And I decided to do them!

1. If you could write a script or sketch a storyboard for a movie or TV show, which one will it be?
One that I make up is yin-yang detective agency (you can ask about it, but no stealing the idea) for an actually show superwholock mash up episode (supernatural, sherlock and doctor who) or agents of shield and movie, well... Percy Jackson/heroes of Olympus (any)

2. Which would you choose, free tickets to Disneyland or free tickets to any concert?
DISNEY LAND!!!!! I love my music, but a lot of noise and people isn't my thing. Plus at my kind of concert, mosh pits. Šøõöōôòó not my thing.

3. Do you have a favorite YouTuber? If so, who? YES. First off, honorable mentions of cinema sins, awe me, hishe and screen junkies, but my all time favorite is team four star. Love ya guys!

4. Do you like tea or do you just drink it to follow the trend?
I like tea. And no, I'm not hipster, but I was drinking it before everyone else. I actually enjoy tea, especially chai, before it was popular. If you don't like it, well don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya honey! (Hollywood whore reference!). I actually drink them for pleasure, and I will before and after the trend passes. Screw you if you just follow trends and don't have an actual personality. Dude, if you were beauty and the beast, it would be called "and the beast". Beauty, you need to actually exist for yourself. Whaddup iisuperwomanii reference!

5. What is your least favorite meal?
Lasagna or tacos. Hate both of those, sorry.

6. If you could sneak into any place and spend the night there, where would it be?
Movie studios, museums, libraries, malls, everywhere. It'd be fun to be a nomad and do that.

7. If you were chosen to create a new fragrance, what would it smell like?
Anything but teenage boy and cigarettes, cause I live with those and boy, do they need some axe!

8. Who are you most afraid of, the doctor or the dentist?
I'm not really afraid of either. I mean, why would I be?

9. Two new neighbors moved into your neighborhood. One house on your left and the other on your right, so you live between them. Who are your new neighbors? (Anyone you wish).
My best friends. Since I already live near them, I guess an anime/manga artist on one side and a reeeaaaaalllllllyyyyyyy hot guy who loves anime, manga, video games, superheroes and all those things on the other side, who's my age (or a year or two older)

10. What are your three current favorite songs?
I actually have a four way tie
1) Hollywood whore by papa roach. I know, it probably sounds like a terrible song, but it just seems so true nowadays. Plus, it's reeeaaallllyyyy catchy.
2) lowlife by theory of a deadman. Another song with a bad title, but reminds me of people I know. Maybe I don't know the best people, but hey, I love em.
3) rounding off the bad title trend, loser by theory of a deadman. I know, sounds bad right? But it's so true, it's main verse being "girls don't want a gentleman, they want a loser like me". I want a gentleman, and I know some people who do, but let's face it, between Sam and Dean everyone chooses Dean. The gentleman is Sam. Between Sasuke and Naruto, everyone loves Sasuke when Naruto is more of the gentleman. Peeta and Gale, in the book everyone loves Gale. He isn't a gentleman, he's a war crazy illegal hunter. Peeta? Cute baker. Who no one notices. Do I really need to list more?
4) game over by falling in reverse. This ones title is the best out of the four, but let's face it, another downer. Game over? That doesn't sound good. But it's true. Like, reeeaaalllllyyyy true. Plus it's upbeat. And about video games. See why I love it?


You can take this, but be sure to give Hilda credit!
Hollywood whore's lowlife loser has a game over
Had to mash it up
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

Inverted pyramid!!!

3 comments:

  1. LOL, number 7 is funny!! They sure need lots of Axe body wash and spray! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for doing the questions game!! Whohoooo!! :)

      Delete
    2. You're welcome and they do need a lot of stuff to smell.... Well, something that doesn't make me tear up!

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!