quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Stuff.

Hey. So, yesterday during chem club we played with dangerous chemicals. Slow clap for dangerous chemicals. Now. For those of you without a chemistry club at your school, they people in it are he worst people to trust with dangerous chemicals. Or fire. Or knives. Which makes will it burn week a bit scary.  Anyways, afterwards I hungout with Indiana, and we watched a youtube channel called vlogbrothers. They're funny. I'm also 90% percent sure they're famous writers or something. John Green. He's like, fault in our stars guy, right? Or some book like that. August waters and cancer and I guess a miss leg (youtube comments are very interesting). I have read it yet, but since it's so highly suggested and obsessed upon, I'm going too read it. Not gonna lie, it's soooooooo not my type of book. Romance, five months to live things is just........ Not me. So, I'm gonna read it, but that's a fair warning for everything I'm going to say about it. Sorry! Hope you all have had a good day, and wish my best friend July luck at her robotics competition!
Not good to trust with fire
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven


Inverted pyramid!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!