quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patrick's day

Happy St. Patty's day! Well, there are three reasons I looooovvvvveeeee St. Patrick's day. One; you get to pinch people for almost no reason. As long as they aren't wearing green. So, it's like a great day to be all mood swingy. Especially if your mood swingy-ness is baaadddd. And Two; I am legitly Irish. Of course, where I come from, even though it's in Michigan, EVERYONE is Irish. Me, the popular girl, the geek guys, the nerds, the hipsters, the wanna be's, the new kid, the drama freaks, the goth people, the burnouts, the failures, the drugees, the fashion club, the sport-people, the writers, the germaphobes, the hobo's, dude, even the adopted kids are Irish. And know they're Irish. I mean, it's super annoying. But, I still LOVE being Irish. Three; St. Patrick. He taught the Irish about Christianity. Using the three leaf clover to show them the trinity. I mean, isn't it great? Teaching people about the love of God. I especially like it cause they were my ancestors. I mean, I don't believe I can talk to my ancestors (Although, maybe they can hear me from Heaven. Hello up there! =]), but they are still a part of me. They're a part of my whole family, and I find it cool. Which is also why I like traditional stuff so much!
Kiss me, I'm Irish!
No, don't kiss me (Unless you're Captain America or Channing Taytum ;p)
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!