quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Legend of the number one ladies alligent games.

Hey! Yesterday's post left a much overdue explanation to my vagueness. Well, so yesterday, after school I hungout with Jessie (which I know is no excuse for ditching you! Well, other than her being one of my best friends). There was also a guy fixing our roof, the passage to one of our two attics through my closet, I had to clean up my room a little, at least making a path to my closet and to the hatch. Then, I went to a concert. Today, was a day off, so I woke up around eleven then went straight to the mall with my mom where I saw a movie called monument men which was very good and comes highly suggested. And now you're caught up. But wait! That movie was only two hours, and it's about five hours since eleven! What happened? Driving and shopping! Yay! Thankfully I got out of dress shopping for May (ugh!) but I did go to FYE the perfect place for fandom tshirts, animes and most movies. Frozen and Thor and and the hobbit the hunger games catching fire come out soon (but not soon enough!) or have already come out, and I am SOOO buying them. Plus percy Jackson two the sea of monsters. I also fangirled in software ect. I mean, no squealing but wishing I had a gazzillion bucks, cause I wouldn't mind them. And I also went to bath and body works (love that store!) but I also went to barns and nobles. Love all of those! There were lots of books I wanted but I walked over to the coming to theaters soon books. Along with a few I want to read (vampire academy, the fault in our stars) there were a few I already read (the maze runner, divergent, all three hunger games) and two that I bought. Legend (I already read it, but I love love love love love loved it) and the kill order (prequel to the maze runner series, which I haven't read). I'm gonna re-read legend, and then hopefully read protege, and I'm gonna read the kill order. I'll keep you updated. I'm also reading the newest installment in the number one ladies detective agency called the minor adjustment beauty salon, the newest divergent book called alligent and re-reading the hunger games series, I'm on the second one, nearing the quarter quell. (Which actually takes a short portion of the book and a long time to get too. Well, longer than I remembered. Of course, the love triangle always seems to take an eternity. I mean, not to be rude, but can we get back to killing people? I don't mind love, but one person at a time please. And keep love emotional, not physical. If you can't get that they love each other or are meant to be by words and actions and have to add sex to make it clear, then they either aren't meant to be or you should not write romance.
Book freak!
Well, all around freak
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. Is Monument's Men good? I kinda want to see that! What concert did you go to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monuments men was really really good. And a hope college showcase.

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!