quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Yay!

Hey. My first hour -math- got into a debate about evolution vs. Christianity. And Christianity won. Plus it was with a kid arguing for it who, I don't think he's stupid, but I don't know if I would want him to join the debate team. So, may I just say, that's how much more logical Christianity is. Boo-yah! God 1, so-called "science" 0. The rest of the day was normal. Then I had Japanese tutoring for the first time in forever. Yay. Jordan (the girl) also came over, and so did snakebites and another kid. I love them! They're so awesome. It was really really really fun. I also made cake pops and chocolate covered strawberries with Jessie. And the price for eating one; complimenting me. Today was the best day I've had in a while. Plus July, my bestie, posted twice. Which is always good.
Happy
And not the blue cat from fairy tail
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. Rae!! We need to hang out soon... I miss you! And wow nice about the whole debate thing :D
    When you said "for the first time in forever," I started singing the song from Frozen in my head.... Haha. I'm not obsessed... Not at all!
    I posted twice?? Don't remember that, but I guess the posts were scheduled so that makes sense.
    Glad you had a good day! Just thought I'd drop by your blog super quick.
    Anyway, byee! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto! And that always happens to me when I say the first time in forever (or for the first time ever when I start singing tangled...........)

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!