quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, March 13, 2014

370 conspiracies

Yes, I am crazy. And a true conspiracy theorist. So, when I heard about flight 370 -a plane that mysteriously disappeared recently- I first though sarcastically "aliens!" Then I (seriously) wondered if it was anywhere near the Bermuda Triangle. Turns out it wasn't. But what happened? Someone said that there was a connection between flight 370 and the plane from lost, a show that many people -including me- watched. The show was good, but weird. I don't know exactly what the connections were, but I do have something to say; as a conspiracy theorist, lost could've happened. For all you logical people out there, sorry. But I mean, a plane crashed on an island, that's off maps. I mean, I don't think that sayid and Ben and everyone rom that company would be there, with the kidnapped daughter and the black mist. But, an island (that doesn't show up on satellite images) that glitches out the black box/tracker/signal of the plane? That could be true. Of course, it might have just crashed. But I mean, I feel like the island is a more possible possability. I also heard that there was a genius or two and a bunch of super important computer chips on it, and that china might have captured the plane. Which would mean that they could still be alive. I've also seen on a few websites that say the families could still call the person, and the phone rings. Like, still working and on and rings. Before voicemail. Plus it says they're online on like iChat or something. I dunno. Which, could go with both theories I've mentioned so far. I mean, on a flight you have to turn off your phone, but in either of those situations wouldn't they be able to turn their phone back on? Or their phone could get turned on somehow and they not be near it. I don't know, but for the sake of the families I hope I'm right. And I hope they're all alright.
Conspiracist
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

Inverted pyramid!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!