quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, March 7, 2014

Obsessed with hobbies

This morning when I looked at my blogger thingy, I saw two posts from totally different blogs, that were similar. One was a new hobby and one was a current obsession. So, I decided to try and figure out what my obsessions/hobbies are. Question: are an obsession and hobby different? I don think they are. Well, think being the key word there. I don't really know if I have any hobbies. I guess it could be reading and writing, but those are my obsessions too. Just like anime, video games, movies and tv shows. I guess drawing could be a hobby and not an obsession. Of course, my stack of manga (and regular and video game and well... Everything) drawing books would beg differently. You usually don't have a stack of books for your hobby. Unless of course, your hobby is reading ('nother question, how can you love reading up to the point where it's a hobby and yet not be obsessed with it?) but seriously, I have loads of art supplies so it's probably more than just a hobby. Of course, maybe I'm just obsessed with everything I like, which explains how everything in my mind ties to dr who, supernatural, anime, video games, books or superheroes. Try me. I mean EVERYTHING! My friends can probably support that claim (and more than probably annoyed by it). Heck, in a five minute conversation with me for the first time over, I'll probably mutter something and if you ask what it's "nothing, just a fandom thing" or I'll start laughing or smiling like a psycho for the same reasons. Point beings, if I like it, it's an obsession. Now, hobbies are a different matter. I mean, I have a lot of free time to do stuff, but at he same time I feel really busy and stuff. I love to do a lot of things (ya know... My previously mentioned obsessions) but I don't feel like any of them are a real hobby. Well, I guess they are. I just feel like they're something I love to do. Well, something you love to do IS a hobby. Oh well. In other news, Jesse painted my nails like flags from ten different countries. Nigeria (right pinky), Romania (right ring finger),  Switzerland (right middle finger), Ukraine (right pointer finger), Japan (y'all should've know I would include this one. Right thumb), Italy (left thumb), Ireland (left pointer), Botswana (for those of you who love the number one detective agency. Left middle finger), Estonia (left ring finger) and France (left pinky). It's pretty cools. And I went to he school play the wizard of Oz tonight. Whoo. For those of you who don't know, I don't like the wizard! The (not so) wonderful wizard of oz!
Country-fied
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!