quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Five guys bbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgers and fries

Hey! So, yesterday I went to five guys burgers and fries. And...... Wait for it.......... I didn't like it. *the whole Plutarch heavensbee falls in the punch stuff* everyone love that place, but I don't. I do however like the high tech, futuristic coke machines. They're cool. Coke machines are cool now. I seriously hope that they become more popular. They're simple, easy and nice. After we went to five guys burgers and fries we went shopping and one of Phoenix's friends bought a super sized cookie (pizza size) covered in frosting. It was good. I bought the movie, frozen. So, yeah. That was past night. This morning, it snowed. In march. And captain America two comes out next week Friday :)
Wanting to build a snowman
(It doesn't have to be a snowman)
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!