quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Ork dork tv

So, yesterday Mel told me about how she was in class in fourth hour, when someone's phone went off. She didn't mind it going off (well, she did, but it wasn't like super annoying), but nobody got it. It kept going off and the teacher was getting angry because hello she was in the middle of a lesson and someone's phone kept going off. My friend was starting to get really annoyed when..... She realized it was her phone. I mean, that happens in every tv show ever, but have you ever expected it to happen in real life? Cause now it did. Life like, complete. Tv show moments down! Now just add not shirtless guys and mtv can have a reality show up in this joint. There's enough drama and... Well, me to make a hit show. Today, wasn't exactly a tv show day, but it was pretty nice. For orchestra we did elementary school tours, and played for three schools. Not gonna lie, like at least three (maybe like thirteen) guys in orchestra are reeeeeaaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hot. And a few of them are seniors. Yes, please! Being stuck on a bus and in a school with them for a full day? Priceless. Especially since, well, they're guys. Hot and stupid and hilarious. No offense guys, I love you, but it's true. Anyways, we had a lot of free time, which was nice, and so I was...... Social. *que DUN DUN DUN's, people screaming, fainting, Plutarch Heavensbee falling into the punch bowl* By social, I don't mean, I went up and talked to people. Don't be crazy. By social, I mean, people talked to me. Mostly my friends, but a few were previously mentioned hot guys. So, very good very productive day. Filled with happy boy-crazy me. Plus for the most part, on the bus I got to listen to musical selections like pretty fly for a white guy, Hollywood whore, teenagers, lowlife and all signs point to lauderdale. So, again. Really really really really reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyy good day. And did I mention the guys? Cause an extra clap for them. Just cause.
Ork dork
Boy-crazy
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!