quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Movie thief

I watched the book thief yesterday. I loved the book. But the movie? I hated it. Hated. *everyone gasps Plutarch Heavensbee trips and falls back into the punch bowl, building explodes, s.w.a.t. Breaks in* yes, I'm sorry, you're all going to kill me. But the movie? I hated the cast. They were nothing like I imagined. And death..... Since when was he British?!?! And his voice.... Bleh. And they just changed the vital parts. And didn't put anything into the stealing. They even left out the fruit stealing! Grrrr! Why did they have to fail? I'm sorry, I just didn't like it. So, that's that.
Book freak
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

Inverted pyramid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!