quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, March 14, 2014

ÃåāàáaâäæčçćėęēêèéëîìįíïīłñńõøōœòôöóŚśßūùûüúÿżžź

I saw these on quotev and decided to make post out of it, because While I'm sure conspiracies are totally your thing, I need to at least pretend to be normal for like, half a post. Okay, the first question. Maybe not even then. Anyways, abc questions:



A- Age: 14
B- Birthday: 五月 十五日 (May fifteenth)
C- Crushing On: well two; Jordan and Cameron...
D- Drink you last had: Mountain Dew
E- Easiest person to talk to: Jessie, July, Mel or Phoenix.
F- Favorite song: um........... About 99% of the songs on my iPod.
G- Grossest memory: I can't think of one
H- Hometown: Seattle Washington
I- In love with: no one! I'm 14! And even if I was, wouldn't it be the guy mentioned in "crushing on"?
J- Jealous of: all superheroes ever.....
K- Killed someone: haha, no, haha.... Why would you ask that? You can't prove it! I have an alibi! Those weren't my finger prints on the murder weapon (which I don't know about) and I haven't seen him in months!
L- Longest friendship: July or Jessie. I've been best friends with them for like, ever! Literally, since I can remember we've been friends.
M- Middle Name: Leigh
N- Number of siblings: 1. Gigantic older brother.
O- One wish: superpowers. All the ones I can ever think of!
P- Person who called you last: ........ Pretty sure it's my mom or my brother.
Q- Question you’re always asked: "how old are you?" "How tall are you?" "You're Phoenix's sister, right?"
R- Reason to smile: ..... Either my best friends or.... Read the answers for "c" again......
S- Song you last sang: teenagers by my chemical romance
T- Time you woke up: 5:34 (on accident). I usually try to get up at 5:45
U- Underwear color: pink....
V- Violent moment you had: I hit my brothers friend with a remote like here times until I ran out of remotes to throw.........
W- Worst habit: oh.... I can only choose one?
X- X-rays you had: finger, right hand, after walking dog
Y- Your last kiss: dude, I haven't even had a first one yet!
Z- Zodiac sign: I'm pretty sure it's Taurus... (GATE OF THE GOLDEN BULL!!!! Ya know, from fairy tail.... Great, I got the pervy one -.-")




Feel free to use these! Also, I have chem club today :) but they did throw away the mold I worked so hard to grow last week ;p. honestly, I'd rather have had rock candy.
さよなら
Sayonara
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!