quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Room of the week

Do you want to know what's less fun than shopping? (I hate shopping, so my opinions of it are already six feet underground, haha). Anyways, less fun than shopping is shopping with your brother and your dad. What's less fun than that? Shopping with your strict dad with your ADHD brother for dress clothes for said brother that none of you could care less about. That sums up my Sunday, what about all of you? I know I sound ungrateful, but I mean... Shopping? Nice clothes? That's just not my thing. In other news, they did a thing at church in high school where a few students (in the Wednesday night film group) went to a students house and filmed their room and someone messing around in it. I swear there was a picture of Edward Elric from fullmetal alchemist with "don't try at home" printed on it on the guys wall. If I'm right I have no idea whether that's funny or sad or eeevvvvviiiiillllll. The kid being filmed switched the kings on the chessboard and messed up his Rubics cube and when the kid saw the video he shouted "so that's what that was!". It was funny. Then he got interviewed by the kid in the video (live and onstage) and he kid asked if he thought the cat did it. I'm just wondering how a cat switches the kings on a chessboard. He guy (while in the room on the video) also tried on some clothes of the guy who's room they were in which greatly resembled the shirt video guy wore today. It was pretty funny, but I really hope they don't invade my room!
Messy room
With a ninja sword in it.....
Crap.
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!