quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Movie-rific, book freak

Hey. So, whazzup? I've got nothing. Divergent came out and I should be seeing it soon. Captain America 2: he winter soldier comes out in a week and I'll see it then, Spider-Man 2 reboot comes out in May, and I'm going to see it on my moms bday as always. The maze runner doesn't come out forever, ditto with HG3 and the hobbit 3, which I'm going to see. But they're sooooooooo ffffffaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr. Does anyone know when the fault in our stars is coming out? Cause, I mean, I'm only on like page ten, well, technically halfway through chapter 2. But still, I like it. Other than Augustus  seeming  like............ Not just plain unreal, but also just like........ Alien. Seriously, I'm surprised he hasn't said salutations. Or I dunno, done some sharp shifting stuff or something. He's just.......... Unnatural. He's weird. In other words, I think he's a little too wheee-whoooooo. But I'm reading alligent and I like it. I finished the number one ladies detective agency, the course for modern husbands or whatever. It was good, but it felt too short in my opinion. But I still loved it. That's all I can think of. Have a nice day :)
Bookish and movie maniac
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven



INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!