quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, March 10, 2014

Five Seconds of a very white summer

Hey! So, you know how it's March and I haven't said anything about it? Well, now I am. March is the month of green. Except, it isn't because the only green is the Christmas trees because it's still snowy beyond belief outside. There actually is a grass patch outside by the school where people walk around a lot. Because that always melts when people walk on it! So, we're still freezing to death up here (and to fit the cold north stereo type, we are EH!). I think we should get another Christmas. Of course, I'm not complaining, I love snow, but... I'm pretty sure Sam and Dean should be investingation when it's ten below in March. I love it, but it's weird! I know, I've ranted about this, but hey, it's true! In other news, my friend Mel said that she ships me with Michael from Five Seconds Of Summer. They open for One Direction right now, but the song she played was actually kinda good (A heck of a lot better than 1D) and all the guys are hot. Michael is also a gamer, so, perfect times a thousand. I might look up some of their songs later.
How was your day?
Cold
and snowy
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

4 comments:

  1. Mmm, I'm seeing 5SOS this summer!! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're seeing five seconds of summer in the summer? Hopefully you see more than five seconds! You'll have to tell me if you think I'll like them.

      Delete
    2. Yes I totally am! Are you jealous?? xD
      Lol, me too! Which song did you hear from them? I don't like their newest single, but I think I like all their other stuff, plus I like their merch, lol I know, *NERD ALERT*

      Delete
    3. Really? You're doing nerd alert? I have a captain America and pikachu sweatshirts! Not to mention four superhero shirts and a legend of Zelda one!

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!