quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, March 20, 2014

The fault in our Trenton's.

Hey! Sorry about yesterday. I was stressed so I got home, made a cocolate thingy, mixed cinnamon toast crunch with chocolate sauce and downstairs. Then Jessie came over (yay!) and she did my make up (not yay) but it wasn't super crazy, and eyeliner totally makes me look hot ;p the rest of it doesn't really make a change. She tried a few styles on my hair before we just did a simple braid, cause I had woodshop and didn't feel like getting my hair caught in anything. I made a pen. Then got home, showered and read. So, I got to like meeting Augustus in the book. Just like, his oblivion fear. Which really? Oblivion? He is literally afraid of nothing. In my opinion it's a really weird fear. I don't get it. (No, instead let's be afraid of logical things. Like ghosts...... I'm starting to think fears are irrational) And I like the book and Hazel seems like me, just a bit, but she also is kinda a jerk. I mean, I am too, but she just uses the excuse that she's dying. Or you grant her that, because who wants to call a dying girl mean? But she is. And dying is no excuse, because everyone's dying. But yeah. I also am kinda annoyed by how the Christian-y guy is a nut job (..................... Maybe without the nuts......................... Sorry! Had too! Too soon?) and other than being hot, I think Augustus is a little more than unrealistic. A great writer once said that if you don't believe your characters, your readers won't either. I mean, Augustus could be real. But right now, he seems a bit more unrealistic. So, john green, did you really believe Augustus? And in other news, TRENTON'S BACK, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow I have chem club, then jukebox jingles, then on Saturday robotics, then on Sunday church then to my tutors house to make Japanese food. Very busy week.
Busy!
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!